Today’s day started with the news that Osama-Bin-Laden is dead. I came to know of this at our regular bus stop. On the way to office, I started posting in FaceBook. The posts are below:
- Osama dead? Why not declare a global holiday?
- Who will be attending the final procession of Osama? Will Mubarak get bail to attend it? Will Gaddafi be assured safe passage to attend?
- Al-Qaeda’s General Body Meeting in 3 days to select next leader. (PS: Subject to US approval)
- Al-Qaeda’s stocks fall. FIIs pull out. Wall Street demands a quick solution.
- Next line leaders in Al-Qaeda get 1200% bonus. Senior leaders get Golden Parachute.
- World suspects US hand in killing Osama. US agrees. India and Sri Lanka pass it as rubbish.
- SMKrish says that it is Pak’s work to tarnish US’s image and deteriorate Indo-US ties. Obama makes urgent call to SMKrish to stop giving statements.
- DMDK claims that it is not US, but Captain Vijaykanth who killed Osama. A footage in Kalaingar TV reveals Captain kicking Osama in the butt.
- Subramanya Sami (National Legal Comedian – India) says, “Soni, UPA and Congres has hands in it. I have written about this to Mam Mohan Sing. If he rejects, I will file case in Suprem Court. I have all the necessary evidences.”
- TR’s new Vinu Food Products (instant mixes and paste) advertisement is also suspected a reason for the killing. The movie marathon on Tamil channels, on account of May 1, could also be a reason.
- Government withholds all the 3 Indian passports of Osama. Says that he needs to appear in person to claim his passports back.
- Latest news: Osama, looking at these developments, commits suicide. Obama is recommended for Nobel Peace Prize-Part II.
- Obama mumbles that he is humbled by the Nobel recommendation. Nobel and Gandhi puke on him.